Ruby Cabernet - Row 3
- No contracts. I sell to friends and people I trust.
- You're bidding on the row, regardless of how much it produces. See the attached chart for estimates based on historical data.
- The row is yours until I decide I want it for myself or you give it up. You have until April 1st of each year to let me know. If I decide to take it for myself I'll let you know before April.
- We have hail netting, so the biggest risk is spring frost. If there is a complete loss then you will only owe what NAP Insurance doesn't cover.
- 50% is due within 2 days of bidding close, and the April 1st each year. If payment isn't received then runner up wins. Remaining amount is due the day of harvest.
- If you have anymore questions, call me.
Grape DetailsVarietal: Ruby Cabernet
Vine Age: 24 years
Vineyard block planted and producing fruit.
Block DesignRow Spacing: 10
Row Orientation: 0.52
Vine Spacing: 6-7
Vine Training System: VSP Trellis
ManagementAnnual Grape Production: 3 Tons (**ALL ROWS** - See chart below for row details.)
Date Planted: May 1996